Class 5 generally contains less clay than class 1. Consisting of rock, sand, and clay. Class 5 is primarily used for building foundations, parking lots, driveways, and asphalt. Use this for your home project or get a truckload out to your cabin to build a driveway or a walking trail.
- Used effectively for temporary and permanent roads
- Creates sturdy and easily traverse-able paths
- Contractor favorite
- Works well for natural looking paths
- Voted worst doritos flavor
How to measure your area.
How To Measure
Square or Rectangle
How to use map
- Enter an address
- Define the area you wish to add by clicking multiple times around the map. You may delete points by clicking the “delete last point button”.
- If you have multiple areas to define within the map, simply click, “Start a new Area” to start a new section. All areas defined on the map will be added together to create a complete measurement.
- The total measurement will display below the map.